Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Coming pain Menstruation Do Despised

Coming pain Menstruation Do Despised
Menstrual-related pain often considered "normal" by most women. They may even form part of menstrual pain. In fact, pain may be a symptom of diseases that are more serious, one of endometriosis.
According to Professor Ali Baziad, health expert content from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia (Faculty of Medicine), painful to watch is that lasted one day before, during, and finished menstruation. Pain is usually felt in the abdomen, pelvis, to the back.

"Pain can also be accompanied by other typical symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, and vomiting," he said on the sidelines of the launch of endometriosis drugs, Thursday (09/19/2013) in Jakarta.

Endometriosis is a chronic disease caused by endometrial tissue present in the womb (uterus) is found growing elsewhere in the body. These networks often do adhesions on the ovaries and all the organs in the female pelvis.

If growing outside the uterus, endometrial tissue will lead to increased levels of hormones in the female body during menstruation. Endometriosis can even cause the appearance of ovarian cysts are sometimes very large and cause pain.

However, Ali said, not all pain during menstruation is always caused by endometriosis. Pain due to endometriosis is generally very severe, causing a woman is not able to live their daily activities.

"Women who experience pain due to endometriosis usually postpone his activities for one day during the peak of pain. This is certainly cause disruption of productivity," he said.

Misguided

Ali said the pain is accompanied by dizziness, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms of the disease is often interpreted by most women. Therefore, they were often mistaken in choosing a drug.

"When symptoms develop, they are even taking cold medicine. Although the symptoms can be similar, but which need to be considered, each menstrual symptoms arise. So most likely associated with endometriosis," said a doctor who practiced in this YPK Maternity Hospital.

Most women, he added, also choose to taking analgesics. Whereas pain medication can only suppress the nerves, thereby reducing the pain alone. Meanwhile, the actual disease continues to exist.

Therefore, Ali advised to consult any experience symptoms suspicious. Proper diagnosis will result in the handling of disease symptoms better.

1 comment:

  1. I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

    ReplyDelete